Forgot Password or Username
What is Beat Me Halfway?
NOVEMBER 13-15, 2015
We are the premier roller derby training event in the Midwest! Offering scrimmages and classes lead by some of the top skaters in the world at a centralized location! The mission of Beat Me Halfway (BMH) is to provide all skaters, regardless of gender, a fun and safe place to learn and grow their skills, as well as a location that is "Halfway" through the States and convenient as possible for everyone.
Registering for BMH is complicatedly simple!
Follow these steps:
- Click register and complete the steps
- Go to Brown Paper Tickets and buy a ticket
- Return to the site, and verify your ticket number
- Sign up for classes and scrimmage bouts
- Show up and have a blast!
What's in store for 2015?
- 50+ on and off skates classes with some of roller derby's best skaters and coaches including Team USA skaters Cory Pain, V-Diva, Wild Cherri, Magnum P.I.M.P, Quadzilla, Baller Shot Caller and more!
- We are bringing back officiating clinics! Lead this year by Umpire Strikes Back who is a Level 5 Certified Referee and the Officiating Education Program Director for the WFTDA. He is also a member of the WFTDA Rules Theory Committee.
- All Co-Ed scrimmages, where you are guaranteed to play! Unlike other events where scrimmages can be hard to get into, every registrant gets equal playtime at BMH!
- Games in your level of play! You won't take the track and be uncomfortable with skaters above your level, register for the level of play you are ready for with others just like you!
- Annual Zebra Ball! It is a black and white attire event hosted in honor of dedicated roller derby officials. We can never show enough gratitude to those who make our sport possible, but a big party is a place to start!